The mission of Mercer University Information Technology is to support, develop, and maintain Mercer University's Information Technology environment in support of University endeavors and to provide leadership in the application of information technology and computer support.
If you are interested in joining our team, visit www.MercerJobs.com to view all currently available positions.
- Message from the Chief Technology Officer
- Mercer IT Organizational Chart
- IT Access and Use Policy
- Apple Service and Support Fee Policy
- Audio Visual Policy for Outside Events
- Computer Lab Support Policy
- Data Security Policy
- Desktop Computing Equipment Reallocation and Disposal Policy
- Desktop Computing Serviceability and Redeployment Policy
- Email Access and Use Policy
- Netbook Purchase & Support Policy
- Peer to Peer File Sharing (Higher Education Opportunity Act)
- Web Publishing Policy