Information Technology has compiled and developed several tutorials to help you learn the fundamentals of different software programs.
In this section:
- Microsoft Office 2007 Online Tutorials
- Blackboard Learn Tutorials
- Multimedia Tutorials
- Content Management System (CMS) Tutorials
Microsoft Interactive Guides (best viewed with Internet Explorer 7 or FireFox 2):
- Interactive Word 2003 to Word 2007
- Interactive Excel 2003 to Excel 2007
- Interactive PowerPoint 2003 to PowerPoint 2007
- Interactive Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2007
Microsoft Online Training:
- Office Training Home Page An abundance of online training including self-paced and demo classes.
- Demo: Up to Speed with Word 2007 Introductory video demo covering the basic features such as the Ribbon and the Mini Toolbar.
- Demo: Up to Speed with Outlook 2007 Introductory video demo covering the basic features such as the Ribbon and the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Demo: Outlook Web Access Introductory video demo covering the new features of Outlook Web Access (OWA).
- Demo: Up to Speed with PowerPoint 2007 Introductory video demo covering the basic features such as the Ribbon and some useful commands.
- Demo: Up to Speed with Excel 2007 Introductory video demo covering the basic features such as the Ribbon and the new Page Layout view.
- Demo: Up to Speed with Access 2007 Introductory video demo covering the basic features such as the Ribbon and the Navigation Pane.
Learn how to create your course and use the many Blackboard Learn features by visiting the tutorials listed below.
- Latest features in 9.1.20 (to be released on 7/3/14)
- Blackboard Learn YouTube Videos
- Blackboard Help
Hot Topics in the Blackboard On Demand Learning Center:
- Faculty Login to Blackboard Learn 9.1
- Blackboard Learn 9.1 Course Environment
- Making Your Course Available
- Using the Text Editor
- Create a Discussion Forum
- Threaded Discussions
- Grading Discussions
- Customize the Grade Center
- Creating a Test
- Setting Test Options
- Using Safe Assign
- Managing the Homepage
- Adding Users to Your Course
- Collaboration Tool - Chat
Learn how to use a wide variety of software for digital production including podcasting, digital storytelling, web design and other new media projects.
- Convert Audio File Formats
- Convert Audio File to MP3
- How to use Audacity for Podcasts and Digital Storytelling
Learn how to create and update web pages using the Content Management System.