Blackboard is an online course system that supports supplementary learning tools in an online environment. Instructors can share course materials (e.g., course syllabus, supplemental readings), post announcements, edit course calendars, track and calculate grades, or start online discussion boards using Blackboard.
In this section:
Your username is the same one used to access CampusVue and/or MyMercer (example: Smith_JJ). Your password is your birth date in YYYYMM format.
To change your Blackboard password:
- Log in to Blackboard.
- Click the My Places link at the top of the hompage.
- Select Personal Information from the My Preferences menu.
- Click the Change Password link.
- Type a new password in the Password and Verify Password fields.
- Click Submit.
To access Blackboard:
- Visit https://bb-mercer.blackboard.com.
- Enter your username and password (outlined above) in the appropriate fields.
- Click OK. The Blackboard homepage is visible and displays all of your accessible courses.