Blackboard is an online course system that supports supplementary learning tools in an online environment. Students can download course materials (e.g., course syllabus, supplemental readings), view course announcements, review course calendars, track grades, or participate in online discussion boards using Blackboard.
In this section:
Your username is your eight-digit Mercer ID Number (MUID), and your password is your six-digit birth date in YYMMDD format. For example, if you were born on December 15, 1980, your password would be 801215.
To change your Blackboard password:
- Log in to Blackboard.
- Click the My Places link at the top of the hompage.
- Select Personal Information from the My Preferences menu.
- Click the Change Password link.
- Type a new password in the Password and Verify Password fields.
- Click Submit.
Log in to Blackboard
To access Blackboard:
- Visit https://bb-mercer.blackboard.com.
- Enter your username and password (outlined above) in the appropriate fields.
- Click OK. The Blackboard homepage is visible and displays all of your accessible courses.
If you have problems accessing or using the Blackboard system, contact the IT Help Desk.