Mercer's student email system, MercerLive, will be going through some changes soon. Microsoft is requiring us to upgrade to a new system called Office 365. Mercer has been slated to complete our upgrade March 9 - 12, 2013. We expect access to your email to resume on March 13 at 9:00 am. We will provide additional information when the time comes to upgrade.
How Will This Impact You?
- You will not be able to access your email March 9-12.
- Your email address will not change.
- You will log in with the same username and password used to access your MyMercer account.
- You will need to update your username and password for any email clients, phones, or other mobile devices that sync your email. We will provide detailed instructions following the upgrade.
- The username and password for your existing SkyDrive account will not change.
What Do You Need to Do?
You do not need to take any action right now. After the upgrade, you will simply log in to your email with your MyMercer credentials. Prior to the upgrade, we will send an email reminder. You can also find information on our IT website. Visit Microsoft's website to learn more about Office 365 for education. If you have questions/concerns about your email account, contact the IT Help Desk.