Mercer wordmark

Access to CampusVue/MyMercer for Faculty and Staff

Your supervisor will request CampusVue/MyMercer access via the Employee Account Request Form prior to your start date. Faculty/Staff should follow the steps below to request access modification/updates.

  1. Email your request to your dean, department director, or supervisor for approval.
    Be sure to include the specific screen and/or data field(s) to which you need access.
  2. Forward the email approval to the appropriate CampusVue data owner for final approval:
  3. Upon final approval, the data owner will forward the request to the Mercer IT Help Desk to modify and/or update your permissions.

If you are having problems with CampusVue or MyMercer, contact the IT Help Desk.