The mission of Mercer University Information Technology is to support, develop, and maintain Mercer University's Information Technology environment in support of University endeavors and to provide leadership in the application of information technology and computer support.
If you are interested in joining our team, visit www.MercerJobs.com to view all currently available positions.
- Information Technology Organizational Chart
- Policies (Click here for Designated DCMA Agent contact information)
- Access and Use Policy
- Access and Use Policy for Guest Lab Users
- Audio Visual Policy for Outside Events
- Computer Equipment Service and Support Policy
- Computer Lab Access for Non-Affiliated Users Policy
- Computer Lab Support Policy
- Computer Loan Policy
- Data Security Policy
- Email Access and Use Policy
- Peer to Peer File Sharing (Higher Education Opportunity Act)
- Zoom Cloud Storage Policy