Information Technology has compiled and developed several workshops and tutorials to help you learn the fundamentals of different software programs.
Training by Appointment
- 25Live (Campus Reservations)
- AirServer Connect
- Enterprise Resource Planning Tools
- Epson BrightLink Interactive Projector
- Microsoft Teams
- Network Drives
- Respondus and Lockdown Browser
- Software Installation Tools
- Taking Screenshots
reservations website. To check the availability of campus locations, you can search the 25Live website. If you need a 25Live account in order to manage reservations, contact the IT Help Desk.
Learn how to use a wide variety of software for digital production including podcasting, digital storytelling, web design and other new media projects.
- Convert Audio File to mp3
- Convert Audio File Formats
- How to use Audacity for Podcasts and Digital Storytelling
PhotoshopVirtual Private Network (VPN) access is required. For security reasons, you must not use a personal computer to connect to a network drive.
Learn how to access Respondus and Lockdown Browser.
Learn how to install licensed software on your Mercer-owned computer.
Learn how to take screenshots from Mac or Windows computers.
Learn how to install and use Zoom.