The information below outlines details for purchasing mobile phones and devices for business and personal use.
In this section:
- Mobile Phones and Devices Sales and Support
- Mobile Phones and Devices for Business Use
- Mobile Phones and Devices for Personal Use
- Removing Data from Mobile Phones or Devices
Business or Personal use sections below.
Mercer IT department provides limited support for mobile devices. We can assist you with:
- Connecting to Mercer's wireless network
- Configuring Mercer email and calendar
- Removing data from a lost or stolen devices
Since mobile phones and devices are not considered full computer systems, some Mercer applications are not compatible for use.
If you have a school-specific or special-use situation that requires mobile devices, contact the IT Help Desk to complete the evaluation and approval process.
Purchasing Department for details.
Employee Discounts page for more information.
For security purposes, faculty and staff are required to remove all Mercer data from mobile devices prior to selling or from devices that have been lost or stolen. Mercer IT has provided resources on how to remove data for many commonly used devices. Visit this page for more information.