In this section:
What is Echo360?
Echo360 is an active learning platform that allows instructors to capture, edit, and distribute lectures and screencasts. Classrooms across Mercer's campuses are being equipped with Echo360 which can be used to record live classes, including audio, video, and more.
- Visit Canvas: https://canvas.mercer.edu
- Click the Mercer User Login button on the left.
- Enter your Mercer University ID (MUID) number in the Username field (e.g., 10234567).
- Enter the same password used to access MyMercer and Mercer email.
- Click OK.
- Select a course from your Dashboard.
- In the Course Menu, select Echo360.
Note: The Courses tab in the My Echo360 Library holds Echo360 information for all of your courses.
If you need assistance with Echo360, contact the IT Help Desk.