The MU-Events and MU-Guest networks are available in select areas of campus, and are available to anyone visiting Mercer. These networks require you to create an account which can be used to authenticate any device for 5 days, after which, you will need to create another account.
Access MU-Events or MU-Guest Wireless Networks
Follow the steps below to access MU-Events or MU-Guest:
- Connect to MU-Evetns or MU-Guest wireless network, and then open a web browser. If you are using the Internet Explorer browser, you will be redirected to an authentication website. Other browsers may require you to attempt to access a different website to engage the authentication website.
- Click the Don't have an account? link.
- Enter the requested information and click the Register button.
- You will receive a text message and an email which will provide you with a username and password.
- Enter the username and password sent to your phone and email and click Sign On.
- Click Accept.
- Click Continue.
- You are now connected to the Internet.