The purpose of this policy is to ensure our audio visual equipment is efficiently and effectively managed to best serve our students, faculty, staff, and outside organizations.
- The group must provide Campus Reservations a single point of contact (POC) for each event to facilitate the coordination of audio visual equipment within the facility. The POC for the group must submit requirements to Campus Reservations no later than ten business days before the event is scheduled* and should include:
- A list of all audio visual equipment needed that is not in the facility.
- A custom design or layout of equipment within the room (I.e. Where you want the speakers and screen placed and where you want the stage/presentation area to be).
- A request for audio or video recording of the event.
- Audiovisual usage fees will apply to all non-academic events.
- There will be a fee of $68 per hour for an A/V technician to set-up/tear-down and if needed work your event.
- This fee can be broken down into quarter hour segments:
- 15 minutes = $17
- 30 minutes = $34
- 45 minutes = $51
- 60 minutes = $68
- If you need someone for the whole event you will be billed accordingly. For example most 1 hour events with a technician would be billed for 90 minutes (15 minutes of setup, 60 minutes for the event, 15 minutes of tear down). There are some events that take longer to set-up and tear-down which will be billed accordingly.
The form can be found at: http://reservations.mercer.edu/about/reservation
NOTE: New audiovisual requests made within two business day of the event cannot be guaranteed service.
NOTE: Changes to existing audiovisual requests made within two business days cannot guarantee new equipment will be available or able to be procured.