The purpose of this policy is to ensure our audio visual equipment is efficiently and effectively managed to best serve our students, faculty, staff, and outside organizations.
- The outside organization must provide Campus Reservations a single point of contact (POC) for each event to facilitate the coordination of audio visual equipment within the facility. The POC for the organization must submit requirements to Campus Reservations no later than two weeks before the event is scheduled and should include:
- A list of all audio visual equipment needed that is not in the facility.
- Custom design or layout of equipment within the room.
- Request for audio or video recording of the event.
- Campus reservations will submit each organizations event requests and requirements to the Help Desk (HelpDesk@Mercer.edu ) no later than two weeks before each event.
- Audiovisual usage fees will apply.
- Mediated Facilities – Hourly charge – 4 hour minimum.
- Non-Mediated Facilities – Daily rate.
- Hourly rate fees will apply.