MyMercer, Mercer's student self-service portal, allows access to personal information, student records, registration, and financial planning resources. For training material and tutorials on MyMercer, visit the Enjoy the Vue website.
To log into MyMercer:
- Visit the MyMercer sign in page: https://my.mercer.edu.
- Select Student Portal Homepage.
- Enter your Mercer University ID (MUID) number in the Username field (e.g., 10234567).
- Your default password is your date of birth in YYMMDD format, where YY is the last two digits of the year, MM is the two digit month, and DD is the two digit day. For example, if your date of birth is June 26, 1991, your default password is 910626.
- Select Login.
Changing MyMercer Passwords
You can change your MyMercer password via any lab or library computer located on-campus. Reminder: If you change your MyMercer password it also changes your password for MercerLive email, the wireless network, and on-campus computers.
- Log in to a lab or library computer on-campus.
- Once logged in, press CTRL + ALT + DEL.
- Select Change Password.
- Enter your Old Password.
- Enter your New Password.
- Confirm your New Password.
- Press Enter. Once changed, the new password will become effective immediately.
If you need your password changed immediately and do not have access to an on-campus computer, contact the IT Help Desk.