Follow the instructions listed below to log in to MyMercer:
- Visit the MyMercer sign in page: https://my.mercer.edu
- Select Student Portal Homepage.
- Enter your Mercer University ID (MUID) number in the Username field (e.g., 10234567).
- Enter the password provided by the IT Help Desk via email or your Admissions department.
- Select Login.
Changing MyMercer PasswordsYou can change your MyMercer password via Mercer's password self-service site. You will first need to log in and provide answers to two security questions. Once your account has been set-up, you will have the ability to change and/or reset your password.
Note: If you change your MyMercer password it also changes your password for MercerLive, the wireless network, and on-campus computers.
Change your password:
- Log in to Mercer's password self-service site: https://pwhelp.mercer.edu
- Click the Change Password tab.
- Enter your Old Password.
- Enter your New Password.
- Confirm your New Password.
- Click OK. Once changed, the new password will become effective immediately.
Reset your forgotten password:
- Visit Mercer's password self-service site: https://pwhelp.mercer.edu
- Click the Reset Password link located below the login box and follow the prompts.
- Once changed, the new password will become effective immediately.