MercerLive is the university’s student email system, powered by Microsoft. Mercer students may access their MercerLive email accounts over the Internet or via an email access program (client).
In this section:
- Checking Email via the Internet
- Changing Your Email Password
- Configuring Mobile Devices (Apple and Android)
- Configuring Other Email Clients (Outlook)
All currently enrolled students are assigned Mercer email accounts. You can find your Mercer email address by logging into MyMercer. Select My Profile then My Information from the menu on the left hand side of your MyMercer homepage. Your Mercer email address is listed in your personal information.
You can check your Mercer email account via the Internet. Supported browsers are Internet Explorer 7 and above, Firefox 3.0.1 and above, and Safari 3.1 and above.
To check your email via the Internet:
- Visit the MercerLive sign in page: http://mercerlive.mercer.edu
- Enter your Mercer University ID number in the User name field.
- Enter the same password used to access your MyMercer account.
- Click Sign In.
Note: If you change your MercerLive password it also changes your password for MyMercer, the wireless network, and on-campus computers.
Change your password:
- Log in to Mercer's password self-service site: https://pwhelp.mercer.edu
- Click the Change Password tab.
- Enter your Old Password.
- Enter your New Password.
- Confirm your New Password.
- Click OK. Once changed, the new password will become effective immediately.
Reset your forgotten password:
- Visit Mercer's password self-service site: https://pwhelp.mercer.edu
- Click the Reset Password link located below the login box and follow the prompts.
- Once changed, the new password will become effective immediately.
Some students choose to use an email client, such as Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird to send, receive, and organize their emails. Even if you set up an email access client, you still have access to your email account via the web, as described in Checking Email via the Internet.
For instructions on setting up an email client, click here.