Information Technology has compiled and developed several tutorials to help you learn the fundamentals of different software programs.
In this section:
Blackboard is an online course system that allows you to access class materials, take online exams, submit assignments, and collaborate with instructors and classmates. Access the tutorials below to learn how to use some of the common features available in Blackboard.
- Latest features in 9.1.20 (Released on 7/3/14)
- Blackboard On Demand Learning Center
- Blackboard Learn Youtube Videos
- Blackboard Help
Hot Topics in the Blackboard On Demand Learning Center:
- Submitting an assignment
- Taking a Test Online
- Checking Your Grades
- Create a Discussion Posting
- Sending Email from Your Course
- Editing Your Personal Information
- Changing Your Password
Learn how to use a wide variety of software for digital production including podcasting, digital storytelling, web design and other new media projects.
- Convert Audio File to mp3
- Convert Audio File Formats
- How to use Audacity for Podcasts and Digital Storytelling
Learn how to access a virtual desktop remotely using VMWare View.