If your mobile devices are lost, no longer being used, and/or being sold, the following sites provide video tutorials and tips for removing data.
If your mobile devices has been lost or stolen, Microsoft 365 allows you to complete a factory restore of devices used to access your Mercer email. Follow the instructions below.
- Log in to https://www.office.com
- Click the icon of your initials or profile picture in the upper-right corner and select My account.
- Click the gear icon next to your name in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Under the Your app settings section in the bottom-right, select Mail.
- Under the General section on the left hand pane, select Mobile devices.
- Choose the mobile device that you want to wipe.
- Select the Wipe All Data icon.
- On the Wipe device dialog box, select Yes.