The MU-Guest network is available in select areas of campus, and is available to anyone visiting Mercer. This network requires you to create an account which can be used to authenticate any device for 30 days, after which, you will need to create another account.
Access the MU-Guest Wireless Network
Follow the steps below to access MU-Guest:
- Connect to the MU-Guest wireless network, and then open a web browser. You will be redirected to an authentication website.
- Click the Don't have an account? link.
- Enter the requested information and click the Register button.
- You will receive a text message and an email which will provide you with a username and password.
- Enter the username and password sent to your phone and email and click Sign On.
- Click Accept.
- Click Continue.
- You are now connected to the Internet.