- 25Live (Campus Reservations)
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Epson BrightLink Interactive Projector
- Microsoft Lync
- Network Drives (Shared Departmental Data)
- Quick Reference Guides (MacOS, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, and more.)
- Virtual Desktop
Learn anytime, anywhere with Lynda.com. Lynda.com Pro offers a wide variety of online training videos allowing Mercer faculty and staff the opportunity to improve their software skills. For more information on how you can access the diverse catalog of subjects offered by Lynda.com Pro, contact the IT Help Desk.
Hot Topics in the Blackboard On Demand Learning Center:
- Faculty Login to Blackboard Learn 9.1
- Blackboard Learn 9.1 Course Environment
- Making Your Course Available
- Using the Text Editor
- Create a Discussion Forum
- Threaded Discussions
- Customize the Grade Center
- Creating a Test
- Setting Test Options
- Using Safe Assign
- Managing the Homepage
- Adding Users to Your Course
- Collaboration Tool - Chat
- Manage Blackboard Notifications
Learn how to create and update web pages using the Content Management System.
- Content Management System (CMS) Overview
- Logging In
- Grey and Blue Bars
- Containers and Elements
- Creating Pages
- Finding Pages
- Editing Pages
- Adding a Link
- Reverting a Page
- Icons and Colors
- Authoring and Live Servers
- Firefox Clipboard
Learn how to install and use Microsoft Lync.
Learn how to use a wide variety of software for digital production including podcasting, digital storytelling, web design and other new media projects.
- Convert Audio File Formats
- Convert Audio File to MP3
- How to use Audacity for Podcasts and Digital Storytelling
Each Mercer department has space on a Mercer server to store data which can be accessed by all department members. Windows users may commonly refer to this as the "M drive".
Quick Reference Guides
Download quick reference guides for software such as MacOS, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, and more. Clicking the following links will prompt you to log in before you can access the guides. Log in using the same username and password used to access MercerConnect, Citrix, or MyMercer.
Learn how to access a virtual desktop remotely using VMWare View.
Learn how to install and use WebEx.